The European Federation of Internal Medicine (EFIM) has opened Phase I of the Exchange programme call for applications with a deadline 1st January 2018.
Italian young Internists are invited to participate.
A list of the participating Departments of Internal Medicine across Europe and an information brochure can be downloaded via EFIM Exchange page here.
All the applications can be done online via http://www.efim.org/young-internists/exchange-programme .
EFIM is supporting the Exchange programme with 20 scholarships of 600€ per year.
EFIM is looking forward to receiving applications from FADOI.
These are the criteria for the Young Internist to apply to the Exchange programme:
- Speak fluent English.
- Completed at least two years of residency or being already Internists no older than 35.
- Must have current and valid Health Insurance.
- Must have the support of their National Society.
- Should establish prior contact with the Tutor in order to obtain information about the equipment for the training period.
- The resident should write a final report of the Exchange.